I saw that some of my favourite YouTubers were doing these on their beauty channels so I thought I would give it a go! I probably won’t mention TOO many but it depends, I’ll see what I can do! By the way these aren’t in any specific order.
- Boots 17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick. I have this lipstick in 2 shades, Peace and Hollywood. Peace is a light peachy pink while Hollywood is a dark pinky red. Both colours are gorgeous and glide on like a lip gloss and of course have a gorgeous shine.
- Nails Inc 3D Glitter Nail Polish. This was a Christmas present from my Mom but I received it a couple of weeks before Christmas. She bought me the 4 piece set from QVC and in the set came Bloomsbury Square (purple glitter with pink larger chunks of glitter), Connaught Square (blue glitter with purple larger chunks of glitter), Sloane Square (silver glitter with holographic larger chunks of glitter) and Fitzroy Square (light blue glitter with larger glitter of a similar colour). These nail polishes are GORGEOUS and are amazing for any occasion, especially Christmas. These are best for putting on top of a coat of nail polish of a same colour or one that goes well (examples being black, white, red, green etc).
- Paris Hilton Hollywood Glamour eyelashes by Elegant Touch. These were a purchase for Halloween and have been a very good one! I dressed as Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange and needed some eyelashes. I had some for my lower eyelash, but not my upper so when I popped into my local Body Care I delightfully discovered cheap BUT professional looking eyelashes. These were Paris Hilton’s ones and also the ones Girls Aloud brought out. for £2.99 I bought some and they looked amazing on! I haven’t worn them since but I have bought more.
- Diesel – Loverdose. This was a purchase from my Mom (bless her) as a thank you present for helping her out with the house. I had smelt this perfume back in September time as one of my friends has it and showed it to me. I fell in love with the smell and knew I wanted to get a bottle one day when I had some spare cash. It was on offer in Superdrug and my Mom was kind enough to get me a bottle. To describe the smell (bottle in hand as I speak sniffing away!) it’s very strong and a very unique smell. If Angel and Alien were to have a baby together this would be the outcome I feel. It smells like both of them with its various layers of sweet but adult scent. You know what? Go and have a sniff at your nearest perfume seller, it IS worth it.
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy Lipstick. I know this is another lipstick product BUT I only really wear lipstick due to the fact I’m comfortable in my own skin not to have to feel like I NEED to wear foundation, mascara, blush, eyeliner etc. Although I do wear clear mascara and eyeliner rarely on nights out. Anyhoo this lipstick was another purchase from my Mom as she knew how much I wanted a designer lipstick and in her own words, “I’d prefer you to wear a high brand lipstick instead of a cheaper one. It’s worth every penny if you look good.” Anyhoo the lipstick is GORGEOUS, by far my favourite one. I got shade 06 Luscious Cherry which is a dark pinky red colour which depending how applied to your lips depends on how light or dark the shade shows. One cover of this on your lips will look light pink but if you build up the colour it’ll become a gorgeous cherry red, which is of course where it get it’s name from. It smells of cherries too, which I am not a huge fan of but it doesn’t bother me. It leave a glossy balm finish and feels amazing on your lips. ALSO leaves a slight tint on your lips as it begins to wear off too, so you don’t even need to top it up much!
- My last choice on this list is Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Emulsion & Shower Gel. Just to say now, I will be posting a review on these as they have been an amazing find for 2011 and I won’t ever change how I cleanse and moisturise my skin now. So keep your eyes peeled for that tomorrow!
So those are my beauty products of 2011 and I hope you like them! Any questions about any of the products mentioned, please, feel free to leave me a comment below.