Okay so I only realised all of 15 minutes ago that I didn’t do a January favourites this time last month, but it’s because I forgot and then I was ill etc so I’m doing it now! Also I have decided I will only name 3-5 things a month that I really like so it doesn’t get too swamped! 😛
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear in shade 07 Bonfire. I got this lip gloss as a sample when I bought the 3 Step kit back at the beginning of January and I have been in love with it since! It’s a dark pinky brown colour, which is a colour I would never buy myself due to it being a nude, which is definitely not the shade of lipstick I wear. That being said it looks gorgeous on nights out and during the day so I think when this sample is near to an end, I’ll be buying a full-sized version.
- Rimmel London Vinyl Max lip gloss in shade 301 Addictive. I mentioned buying this towards the end of January and it’s fast become one of my favourite glosses! The hot pink colour is definitely me and due to how big the application brush is you can put LOADS on and make it look like a shiny lipstick. I use this a lot during the day when I’m not in the mood to faff with lipstick and on nights out for the same reasons. Will be a favourite this summer!
- China Glaze nail polish in shade 634 Frostbite. Another product I mentioned buying at the same time as the Rimmel London lip gloss. I’ve never seen a blue nail varnish like this before and not only does it work on its own, it works with a clear iridescent glitter over the top too. I have only worn this once since buying it, but I intend to wear it loads during the summer!
- Nina by Nina Ricci. I got this perfume as a Christmas present from my brother and I’m in LOVE with it! I’ve already written a huge review of this here if you want to go and check it out. This is a lovely light scent for if I’m not in the mood for my usual Rose by Paul Smith. I’m looking forward to using this during the spring and summer due to its light scent. In love with it though!
- Betnovate cream. Okay this isn’t exactly a beauty product, or a beautiful one at that! I discovered at the beginning of February that I have eczema on my hands, which is extremely embarrassing due to the fact your hands are on show to people 24/7. But this cream is amazing, it hasn’t exactly cured my eczema but it has made it dramatically better than it was the day I went to get the cream from my doctor. If you think you might have eczema, definitely see your doctor, it’s better to have something for it than be in pain like I was for months.
- Sleek True Colour Lipstick in shade 779 Heartbreaker. Have to say first of all when I found out the name of this shade I couldn’t help but think of the Will.I.Am song with Cheryl Cole. 😛 Anyhoo I had wanted Party Parrot from the Iris Apfel collection with Mac but it was only available online and due to lack of funds I didn’t want to pay through the teeth either. So on the search I went for a cheap dupe of it and this is what I came across. I don’t know if it is exactly the same, but from looking at swatches on various different blogs, it’s pretty similar! Heartbreaker is a gorgeous matte lipstick which lasts for AGES and is a gorgeous orange/hot pink colour.
- Outspoken by Fergie. This perfume is only available through Avon, which I’m sure you guys are aware of. It’s a pretty cheap perfume for a 50ml size but smells great! It’s not as good as high brand perfumes, of course but I really like this for nights out and if I don’t want to wear anything too heavy. I wore this a couple of days at college this week and I really liked it.
- Christmas Cupcake Yankee Candle. Due to being really ill my Mom ordered me something to (in her words) cheer me up so she ordered me some Yankee Candles, one which I gave her. I got Christmas Cupcake, Christmas Cookie (which is my second favourite scent) and Sparkling Snow, which is the candle I gave her. As well as these three candles it also came with a cute matching Christmas penguin shade and tray. Christmas Cupcake is a gorgeous smell and reminds me of the gingerbread counter at the German Market.
So those are my favourites, if you have any questions about them, leave a comment for me!