This is something new I wanted to try for 2013 and I’m super excited about it!
I’ve noticed lots of blogs do this where they show to you their weeks through Instagram and I post on mine quite a lot, so I thought this would be great to do on a weekly basis.
Hope you enjoy!
- Day 1 of 2013 and I was hung over, Lucozade Original is the best cure for me.
- Amy Lee as my phone wallpaper, love her.
- Benedict Cumberbatch on February’s cover of Empire magazine, had to buy it.
- Knees are cut and bruised after New Years Eve.
- New handbag is beautiful!
- Three days off of work, spent most of it in my Sex Pistols tee.
- Sorted out my perfume collection (new post about them soon).
- Pretty glitter nail polish.
- Technic nail polishes, only 99p each!
- The Hobbit arrived in the post! First book to be read for 2013.
- My bass guitar Bambi went on its first outing.
- Tropical Punch Kool Aid isn’t very nice… Or maybe it’s the way I made it up…
- Tired and ill means I lie on the sofa all day in my duvet, watching Sprinkle of Glitter videos and pulling weird faces.
- Watching Mrs Brown’s Boys on my iPad.
So that was the first week of January! Can’t wait for you guys to see how the rest of January goes and I hope you like these new posts!.
See you soon all!