- View by the shops, it was a lovely afternoon.
- My friend Bushra bought me a piece of red velvet cake (favourite cake!) from Cafe Nero as a late birthday cake. Was lovely!
- We bought some yummy drinks from a pretzel place in town.
- Cute Hello Kitty plasters from Poundland.
- Night out with my best friend Hannah, this photo was one of the ones taken inside.
- My SpiritHood!
- Snow in the garden.
- Lovely snow!
- Getting everything together to bake some muffins.
- Out they come!
- They were delicious.
- Picture removed, sorry all.
- Lemon sherbet and rhubarb and custard sparkling drink from M&S. They’re both disgusting and I don’t recommend them. 😦
- Candy canes from Cybercandy. They’re amazing!
- A Snoopy game I have on my iPad enables you to take pictures with Snoopy and the gang, cute eh?
That was pretty much my week off of work! It involved lots of days in bed, eating yummy food and more days in bed. 😛