At the start of November I was tagged by the lovely Daisy over at daisys-world.com to join in with the ‘Would You Rather’ tag! I’ve never been tagged before so it was awesome that she tagged me! I told her I’d get the tag done after November and here it is, a month later. 😛
Eee I’m excited, let’s get on with the questions!
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadow?
Well, this is an easy one for me considering the only make up I wear is lipstick and lip gloss. 😛 I would cry if I lost my MAC lipsticks so I think it’s safe to say my non-existent palettes and couple of eye shadows could get lost! 😛
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I couldn’t have my hair all cut off, I would actually cry! I’ve been growing my hair since the day I was born, so to have it all cut off would just be heart breaking, This being said I would hate for it to keep growing and not have it trimmed… But still, I’d never have it all cut off. Never, ever!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I don’t really wear blusher but when I wanted to it was a pink shade. I think coral would work better with my skin tone, as well as my mousey hair and dark brown eyes. I’d need a nice tan though, which I lack! Still going to go with a nice coral though.
4. If you had £1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
I’d say clothing as I don’t wear much make up but that also being said, I’d prefer to just put it away in my savings account and use it when and as I’d need it. I’d probably use it to buy some snowboarding gear with and lessons. Do snowboarding clothes count? 😛
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick! But this being said, what kind of weird question is that?! :S
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well seeing as we don’t have Sephora in the UK I’ll have to say MAC, but I think if we DID have a Sephora here I’d probably chose that, as Sephora sounds amazing!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Lip colour and it would probably be… Wild Watermelon by Revlon or Magnetism by Illamasqua. I love my MAC Rebel but it can be so drying at times and due to how dark it is, I don’t wear it during the summer. Those two shades are quiet wearable all year around, which is nice.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, or summer clothes in the winter?
Well as the UK can be chilly half the time anyway, I’d probably wear some of my winter clothes during the summer time, but this being said, I have worn some of my summer clothes during the winter time too. I guess it depends on the item of clothing!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails, I love my vampy colours and blacks with my glitter polishes on the top! This being said I do love my cream pastel shades too, but usually darker nails win!
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Seeing as I don’t use eye make up, I’d give that up for sure. 😛
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail, which is all I wear my hair in at home anyway and to the side when I’m out of the house. The only time I put my hair into a bun is when I’m having a shower.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Ooo that’s a tough one! I love painted my nails but sometimes it is nice to have a break, as I do have a bad habit with chewing my nails, this being said I tend to sway more towards lipsticks than glosses. So I don’t think I’d miss my glosses as much as I’d miss my nail polishes… Yeah sod it, gimme my polish back! 😛
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
… Literally pulled this face —–> 0_0 N/A as I wouldn’t do either!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
If make up includes lipsticks then I’d live without nail polish. I can’t go a few days without putting lipstick on, especially at this time of year when I can rock my dark shades!
Amy at alittleboatsailing.com
Jade at jetleymess.blogspot.co.uk
Charlotte at makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk
Mali at maliberrymakeup.blogspot.co.uk
Mish at mishmreow.blogspot.co.uk
And one of my closest friends, Amy at vondork.blogspot.co.uk
Even if I haven’t tagged you to do this tag, feel free to go ahead and do it anyway and if you do, make sure to comment on this post letting me know you’ve done it, so I can come over to your blog and read your answers!
I hope you enjoyed this tag post of mine!
Until next time take care and I hope everyone’s week has been going well.