I recently discovered a mattress company called Casper. They are based over the pond in New York and LA, but brag abouthaving an “outragousely comfortable mattress”. For my American readers out there, They offer free shipping anywehre in the US (and now Canada!) as well as 100 night trial period. That means that, if you don’t like the mattress after 100 nights,, you get a full refund and Casper will pay for your mattress to be picked up and delivered to a local place in need.
After checking out their website, I was inspired to write a blog post about my perfect duvet day. So basically what I would do abd of course, who I would spend it with!
I would of course say my boyfriend, but this is my fantasy and the main person that I thought would be idea is Chris Pratt and there are so many reasons why he would be perfect for the role.
1. Well look at him, he’s bloody gorgeous and who doesn’t want to spend a day in bed with a beautiful man?
2. This probably isn’t a perfect thing to a lot of people but I seriously love a man’s hair that you can ruffle. Do you know what I mean? Just lose your hands inside and ruffle it up and wriggle your fingers through? That’s the sort of hair I like! And Chris Pratt has it. Plus, look at that cute little pug he’s snuggling into. SO CUTE!
3. He loves food. He used to be a little fatty and now he’s all hench and toned up. He looked good either way in my opinion but it just shows from him being bigger before that he enjoys his food. Junk food in bed would be a must with this guy!
4. He has such a lovely smile, it makes me melt. :’) I mean come on, you can’t tell me that gif isn’t making you sigh and little in admiration?
5. If you want him to, he’ll plait your hair and he’ll do it perfectly! When I discovered he could plait hair, I asked my boyfriend if he would do mine… Of course he wouldn’t… Because he can’t! I think every man should learn this skill. 😉
I don’t think I need to go into anymore reasons why he’s the perfect candidate, HOWEVER I will say what we would do during the duvet day…
We would watch some of our favourite movies and TV series in bed. I would make us scrambled egg and crumpets to eat in bed, with either coffee or tea. We could jam out to some tunes and do a little bit of karaoke. Throughout the day we would have sweets and fizzy pop to keep our energy levels high, as lying in bed all day can be tiring you know! In the evening we would order takeaway and then dig into some ice cream whilst we watch some anime, as I can imagine Chris Pratt would rather like it! Maybe some Studio Ghibli?
SO that would be my perfect duvet day… My fantasy one anyway.
My real perfect duvet day would be to stay in bed all day, curled up next to my boyfriend watching Fullmetal Alchemist and Dexter whilst playing Theme Hospital and Pokemon. That would be my perfect duvet day, in reality. 🙂
What would be your perfect duvet day? Fantasy or reality? Do you think Chris Pratt would make an awesome duvet day buddy? Let me know in the comments!
I hope you enjoyed this post, it’s very different and I really enjoyed writing it.
Until next time, take care all!