HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NATALEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
So as you may have gathered by now it’s my birthday and of course it is today. WOOP! I’m not going to lie I am writing this the day before my actual birthday as I plan to spend tomorrow chilling out… Well today now! I plan to have a lovely day with my family whilst Dane’s at work and then go out with them all for a meal in the evening. Saturday is the day when me and Dane will go on a little adventure together for my birthday. I’ll definitely be writing about that at some point in the week.
BUT for now I wanted to write something about myself for my birthday other than what I’ll be doing… So I came up with sharing 27 facts about me to coincide with my age. This was actually awkward as hell to do as I couldn’t think of a whole lot… But I gave it my best shot and I hope you enjoy this post!
- I’m allergic to bananas due to my hay fever allergy, which is mostly affected by tree pollen. If I eat bananas my mouth swells up and gets itchy. It sucks!
- As you may not have noticed already I LOVE Pokemon and have done since the first time I played Pokemon Red on my cousins Gameboy Color.
- Due to previously working in Costa Coffee I had a lot of training as a barista and officially trained to be one towards the end of my career there. I still use these skills in my current job and it’s a skill I am really proud to have.
- My favourite colour is purple and red is a close second due to it being the colour that suits me the most to wear.
- Due to how relaxing it is I love cleaning my bathroom and even in previous jobs I rather enjoyed it. I just pop my music on or Netflix/YouTube and get on with it!
- I love reading manga over novels, my favourite manga being Nana which I recently finished reading.
- I can’t choose one but my top 5 favourite films are Forrest Gump, Precious, Spirited Away, The Green Mile and This Is England.
- I love to write and although the past year I have hardly had any interest in writing a novel anymore, I have since then realised that I would instead love to write my own comic book with someone drawing the art for me.
- My top 3 favourite animals are foxes, otters and dogs.
- I have leguminophobia, which is a phobia of baked beans.
- When I order coffee I usually order a flat white with vanilla syrup.
- The only make up I wear is lipstick.
- The first anime I ever watched was Elfen Lied and it’s still one of my favourites!
- I really enjoy making cocktails, especially creamy ones… If that makes sense. 😛
- I’m hoping this year that me and Dane can add an addition to our family… NO NOT A BABY! We want a puppy. We want to get a miniature schnauzer.
- One of my favourite shops to buy from right now is Ohayou Clothing.
- I love anything Japanese but especially the food! Katsu curry is my favourite, alongside salmon sushi.
- I mentioned earlier that I love Pokemon, my favourite Pokemon are Mew, all the Eeveelutions, Cubone and Dragonite.
- I’m a console collector and currently own a SNES, PlayStation, PS2, PS3, PS4 and a GameCube. I also collect handheld consoles and currently own a GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo DS Lite and a Nintendo 2DS.
- Jackass is one of my favourite TV shows, followed by This Is England and Teachers.
- I have too many baths! I just love them as I find them relaxing after a long hard day.
- Three bands I want to see before I die are Daft Punk, Queens of The Stone Age and The Bloodhound Gang.
- I want to go to Japan before both me and Dane turn 30.
- I collect Black Milk Clothing pieces. So far I have 6 and I love them all!
- Both me and Dane also collect Nendoroid figures by Good Smile Company. They’re cute little figures mostly inspired by Japanese characters, but more recently some characters from the west have appeared around too.
- I do pole dancing as fitness and have done for quite a long time on and off. Although I am currently not doing it I hope to save up enough money to buy my own pole to use at home.
- I’m like a magpie when it comes to anything holographic!
So that was 27 facts about me! As I said I did struggle a little but I hope you all like the facts I decided to share with you all.
Which one was your favourite to find out about? Plus tell me a fact about yourselves in the comments down below!
I’m sure I’ll be sharing what goodies I got for my birthday in a couple of days! I know I’m really excited to share what Dane has bought me as I’m super excited to see what I got.
Until next time take care all and I’m off to enjoy being old. 😛