Another day, another tag! I’ve had a really busy day off and I had started writing a blog post but I feel too lethargic to finish it off, sadly. 😦 I just feel the urge to play South Park and snuggle up on the sofa for a bit before I have to get up to do anything else today… AKA food shop and cook dinner.
So I thought I would do a relaxing tag/questions post whilst me and Dane watch the latest episode of The Great British Bake Off!
I found this tag/questions through Jasmine over at Jazzie Pickles, please make sure to go and check out her answers!
1) What is your favourite candle scent?
I love food smells so stuff like baking and fruit like blueberries and strawberries. I also really love mint smells.
2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Blake Lively so I could have Ryan Reynolds be my brother in law. 😉
3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I’d love Martin Freeman as an older brother!
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
IF me and Dane get married it won’t be until we’re very old.
5) Do you know a hoarder?
Yeah my family and myself. >.<
6) Can you do the splits?
HELL TO THE NO!
7) How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike?
I was probably 3 or 4. 9 or 10 without stabilisers.
8) How many oceans have you swam in?
9) How many countries have you visited?
Inc Wales, just two.
10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
11) What would you call your daughter if you had one?
I really like the name Bobbie but Dane hates it.
12) What would you name your son if you had one?
Brandon! But again, Dane hates it. >.<
13) What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Pokemon and The Sooty Show.
15) What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I don’t think I dressed up as anything.
16) Have you ever read Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight?
I haven’t read any of them…
17) Would you rather have an American or British accent?
British definitely! Even with my horrible Brummy accent.
18) Did your mother go to University?
She didn’t no.
19) Are your grandparents still married?
They were when they passed away.
20) Have you ever taken Karate lessons?
21) Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
23) What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
24) Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Who the fuck spells is with an a? :S Grey for definite.
25) Is your father bald?
26) Do you know any triplets?
27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28) Have you ever had Indian food?
29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
Yes and it’s amazing! 😛
31) Do you belong to and warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
I don’t nooooo.
32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I don’t have a clue to be honest… I have a feeling it’d be Thomas… I’ll have to ask them!
33) If you have a nickname, what is it?
Nat and Natflaps… Don’t ask. 😛 It’s not rude! Our friends Lee and Sam came up with it whilst playing Minecraft. Might be because I flap and panic when going into dungeons on my own.
34) Who is your favourite person in the world?
35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Countryside to be perfectly honest..
36) Can you whistle?
I can! 😀
37) Do you sleep with a night light?
I don’t, no.
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yeah although I haven’t today…
39) What medical conditions do you have?
I don’t really have any other than my anxiety and depression.
40) How many times have you been to hospital?
I’ve been to A&E once… Does that count?
41) Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yeahhh and it’s okay… Not one of my favourite Disney films.
42) Where do you buy your jeans?
I usually get them from whenever I can. I haven’t bought any for ages.
43) What was the last compliment you got?
My mom told me my lipstick look lovely yesterday when I Face timed her. 🙂
44) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I usually do to be honest yeah! They’re quite odd at the best of times.
45) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
I love peppermint tea.
46) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Too many! Probably 10.
47) What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None. If they wish to have a religion I’m happy for them to discover that for themselves.
48) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
49) Why do you have a blog?
Because I love to write and wanted somewhere where I could and people could read it and enjoy what I was writing.
50) Name 5 of your favourite albums ever
Evanescence – Fallen.
cKy – Infiltrate. Destroy. Rebuild.
Daft Punk – Alive 2007.
Coldplay – Parachutes.
The Pretty Reckless – Light Me Up.
So those are the 50 questions, done and answered!
What did you think of the tag/questions? Have you ever encountered them as a reader and/or blogger? Make sure to give it a go yourself if you like the look of it!
Until next time, take care all and I hope you have a lovely weekend!