Good morning all, I hope you’re all well and had a lovely weekend… Even if the weather was shockingly shit! 😛
Gemma over at But Gemma Darling recently tagged me to take part in the 10 Little Unknowns tag. She’s such a sweetie and one of my favourite bloggers out there, so I KNEW I had to take part in this tag!
You can find her post here. I loved all her answers!
I’ve done unknown facts posts before on my blog, but I want to try and come up with some quirky answers and facts about me that not many know. I really hope you enjoy reading this post, I know I’m going to enjoy writing it. 😛
1. My thumb bends back a bit further than it should. It’s really odd and whilst I’m not double jointed, there is something unnatural about how far back my thumb goes. It’s always been commented on and it only seems to be my right thumb that does this. I try to make it straighter and “normal” looking but it actually hurts. Maybe I am slightly double jointed? Who knows. 😛
2. I like to think of this as my nifty party trick BUT I can rap “Weird Al” Yankovic’s White N Nerdy with and without the lyrics… But I’m better WITH the lyrics of course. 😛 If you don’t know this song I’ve shown it above. It’s a really fast song to rap to and I’ve tried it on and off for the past 10 years now… So let’s just say I’ve had plenty of practise. 😛
3. I have food phobias. I don’t know how it started or when it started but meh I have it. I hate certain smells of foods, textures and even looks. The smell of thought of eating mushrooms makes me feel sick and in the past when I lived at home, my dad would fry mushrooms and once it made me throw up. Gross. I also hate the look of tomatoes, inside and out. They just don’t look like they should be eaten and that alone makes me heave.
4. Inspired by Gemma, when I was born I wasn’t breathing straight away but a good smack to the bum got me to wake up. Apparently the drugs my mom had taken for the pain had caused me to erm… Not wake up basically. I was fine though!
5. I used to be a sex toy tester and every now and again I’ll test new sex toys, but that’s once in a blue moon lately. I’m not going to name which company I tested and reviewed for, but I did used to love doing it.
6. I have a pretty sick and dark sense of humour thanks to years of watching Dirty Sanchez, Jackass and cKy on MTV, as well as many other shows. Speaking of Dirty Sanchez, I recently went to see Lee Dainton and Matthew Pritchard talk about Dirty Sanchez and got to meet the guys after. Highlight of my year! 😀
7. When I was 6 years old I looked like Hermione Granger… I hate this unknown fact about me as I’m not the biggest Harry Potter fan but meh, I see the resemblance. I wish my hair still looked that amazing! I loved having wavy hair growing up. This was due to a french braid though. My hair is naturally straight. Also, look how perfect them eyebrows are! 😛
8. I roll my eyes a lot, especially when talking about people and how they annoy me. I didn’t really notice how much I do this though until Dane’s brother pointed it out to me and how I look like the one guy from TGFBro. I just seem to do it to emphasise how annoying and dumb people are and in turn how much that annoys me.
9. Growing up I loved playing video games, my love of games has grown as the years have too, but sadly my enjoyment of certain games have declined and I couldn’t honestly tell you why. I have a feeling it’s actually from watching certain people play games for years and not having a go myself. It’s just made me feel like I may as well just watch people play games instead of partaking in them myself.
10. I actually think I have tokophobia, which is a fear of being pregnant/having children. I love seeing my friends and families babies and children, but the thought of having my own fills me with dread. The thought of having a baby freaks me out for so many reasons, including changing my body, my life and especially having no fucking money. Fair play to people who do it, I don’t know how you do. I’d say I don’t know why, but that would be very unfair. Meh either way this fear is growing monthly and it sucks.
Wow we made it to the end! It took me quite a few days to do, I’m not going to lie. 😛 This post was actually meant to go up on Saturday but sadly I was just far too busy to get it done. 😦 Oh well, better late than never eh?
Do you feel like you learnt some new things about me? Let me know which one(s) you found were new facts!
Right, time to invite some awesome people to give this a go too. 😛
Estelle at estellosaurus
Elle May at xgardenofedenx
Amy Jane at evolutionofamyjane
Sarah at raiin-monkey
Vikki at Cuteek
Well there you have it guys! Let me know what you thought of today’s post and please make sure to go and check out Gemma’s blog too, as well as some of the beaut’s I mentioned above.
Until next time all, take care and I hope you’re having a great week so far.