It’s Friday and the weekend is about to start for me and I’m pretty sure that yours is starting soon too!
So what better way to kick off the weekend than to do the Sunshine Blogger Award, which the amazing Sarah from Raiin-Monkey tagged me in! Thank you so much for the tag Sarah, she’s such a beaut so make sure to go and check her out. You can read her Sunshine Blogger Award post here.
Sarah mentioned that she can’t find the original creator of this award so that she could thank them, so sadly neither can I! If you know who though, please let me know and I can add it to this post asap! The meaning behind the award is really lovely, so the fact that Sarah has tagged me to take part in it is appreciated. 🙂
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award & ask them 11 questions.
- And finally, make sure to list the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog.
Here are my answers to Sarah’s questions!
1. What’s your favourite mythical creature?
Probably a dragon to be honest with you. I know I love anything unicorn and mermaid themed, but meh I don’t actually care all that much about them as mythical creatures… Although mermaids are pretty cool in all fairness. I mean, think about it. What would you do all day if you were living the life that Ariel has? I know I’d probably be swimming around and such. 😛
2. Do you collect anything? If so what?
I collect so much stuff! My most prized possessions are my Japanese things such as Pokemon plushies, Persona 5 plushies and especially my Good Smile Company Nendoroid’s. Me and Dane have been collecting these for about 4 years now and we love it. We have them in our living room on display and they’re our pride and joy.
3. If you could dress up as anything for Halloween (with no cost restrictions in mind), what would you dress as?
Erm… I’d probably dress up as some sort of anime or gaming character. I’d definitely do a female version of Joker from Persona 5! I’d want to get some monies together so that Dane or my best friend Gabriella could also dress up with me! Oh man, that would be pretty cool to be honest with you. 😀 I’d also love to dress up as Lady Deadpool, but I definitely don’t have the body for that…
4. What are your top 5 songs right now?
Myth & Roid – Voracity.
Hoobastank – The Reason.
Evanescence – Lithium.
Panic! At The Disco – But It’s Better If You Do.
Daft Punk – Around The World.
5. Share a fond memory from your childhood, and why it’s meaningful to you 🙂
I remember when I was younger and I first got into gaming, I used to always be so excited to come home after school to play games on my PlayStation and Game Boy Color! At the time I was always playing games such as Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow as well as loads of random games on my PlayStation. I just always looked forward to it to be honest and it really was a joy to come home and play those games. I remember one summer I was just so stoked to get home from work to play Spider-Man. I loved the first Spider-Man game and played it daily.
6. What’s your favourite species of bird? (hahaha I know this is super random, but I was just having a conversation about birds and was compelled to ask! :D)
Oh wow this is such a random question, but I do love those types. Erm favourite bird though? It has to be a robin. They’re so gorgeous and adorable, you can never go wrong! I’ve always heard all sorts of stories behind them, one being if you see one it means you’ll have a good day and luck and another being that if you see a robin it means a loved one who has passed is watching over you. Both meanings are lovely and mean a lot to me whenever I see robins now. Sometimes in the mornings at work I’ll see them.
7. Imagine you could be a witch or wizard for a day, what spell would you most like to cast first? Tell us why.
Mmm I don’t know to be honest with you as I’m not a massive wizard/witch fan. I’d probably want to learn how to create a dog for myself that can be left on its own all day! That would be the dream to be honest with you.
8. Do you have a go-to Autumnal make up product?
Probably just my deep berry pink shades, such as Rebel by MAC (review here) and Gum Drop Plushies by Lime Crime (review here) as I just feel like they work really well with mustard shades, as well as other darker shades too.
9. Spooky or Spoopy? (or both like me!)?
Spooky for sure. Spoopy just makes me think of Snoopy to be honest with you.
10. What’s something that you love the texture of? (Apologies for the random questions guys, I’m not very good at this!)
I don’t know what it’s called but it’s like shearling but it’s super soft and light to the touch. I’ve owned a couple of hoodies now with it inside and it’s just so soft and fluffy. I just love brushing my hand over it as it feels like a cloud. I’m definitely a fan of soft feeling clothing, there’s just something so comforting and relaxing about it. There is nothing worse than stroking a garment that you think is going to be lovely and it feels like sandpaper!
11. Are you a fan of sci-fi? If so, do you have a favourite movie and/or TV show?
I used to love sci-fi growing up, but I feel as the years have gone by I’ve not been as much of a fan of it as I used to be. I have always been a massive Star Wars fan after my brother and dad got me into it from a young age. I Googled popular sci-fi movies and TV shows and quite a lot of stuff came up as recommendations. Black Mirror was one for TV show and this is definitely one of my favourites TV series! Alongside that there were TV shows such as Stranger Things and American Horror Story, which are another two TV series that I love.
Aww I loved all of the questions that Sarah asked all 11 of us to answer, but now it’s my turn to come up with 11 questions! 😛
1. What is the most and less used app on your phone?
2. What is something you’re really looking forward to?
3. What is your favourite flower?
4. Do you like memes? If so which is your favourite?
5. You’re being executed for a crime you committed. What is your last meal? P.S. Sorry for the morbid sort of question! 😛
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it to and why?
7. Name 3 films that you’ve enjoyed watching this year?
8. For female bloggers – Ryan Reynolds head on your ex’s body? Or your ex’s head on Ryan Reynolds body? For male bloggers – Blake Lively’s head on your ex’s body? Or your ex’s head on Blake Lively’s body?
9. Have you ever shopped on Wish before? If so what did you think? If you haven’t, would you?
10. Do you ever wish you could go back to school and be the person you are now back then?
11. What is your favourite trend?
Finally it is time to tag 11 people who I want to see taking part in this tag! 😀
Again I want to say a massive thanks to Sarah for tagging me to take part in the Sunshine Blogger Award! She’s such a star and one of my favourite bloggers, so if you love my content then please make sure to go and check out her blog!
I hope everyone enjoyed this blog post today and I also hope the 11 people I’ve tagged enjoy taking part in this tag just as much as I did. 🙂
Even if I haven’t tagged you to take part in this post, please feel free to give it a go if you want to! Just make sure to let me know on social media or here that you’ve taken part so I can go and read your answers!
Until next time though, have an amazing weekend!