Another week, another tag post, oh boy I love these! This one is taken from lifestyle blogger Corrine over at Organic by Nerve (link to her blog here).
So after reading her answers, I thought I would give it a go. Damn, I wish I could really go around the world in barely a minute! 😛
1. Where are you from in the world?
I’m from the UK.
2. Do you prefer summer or winter? Why?
It depends really! I love being able to rock pretty dresses, and such in the summer, but I also love being able to wrap up in the winter and wearing my Dr Martens boots, and snuggly hoodies and jumpers… Can I just say autumn? 😛
3. Summer or winter fashion?
Depends I suppose… I like both for different reasons, but I often prefer winter.
4. Where is somewhere you would love to travel to?
Japan, New Zealand, and New York. 🙂
5. Name your essential makeup items for the beach
Sun cream and an SPF lip balm.
6. Are you currently saving up for a trip?
Not really… I would love to go somewhere though.
7. Do you like/dislike traveling?
I don’t dislike traveling at all! I love going on adventures, especially with Dane.
8. Name a place in the world you would love to shop.
Definitely in Harajuku! There’s just so many awesome shops I’d want to go to there. As well as that probably in Sephora, and Bath & Body Works in America too.
9. Who is your favourite beauty guru and where do they live?
I can’t really say that I have a favourite… Apologies!
10. What accent in the world is your favourite to hear?
11. Favourite city or country?
Fuerteventura. ^_^ Japan too of course. 😛
12. Travel accessory you always pack?
My Nintendo 2DS, as well as my phone.
13. Preferred method of travel: planes, trains or automobiles?
I don’t mind any of them to be honest… But I’d feel safer in a train or car.
14. Top 3 Travel items?
A book, my 2DS, and my iPhone 6.
15. Hostel or hotel?
Hotel for sure. The Hostel movies have just made me too scared to stay in one now. 😛
16. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I can repeat visit places, but majority of the time I like to find new places to go to. I love a good adventure!
17. Do you read up on your destination for culture, history or safety or do you wing it?
I just wing it to be honest. If I look up anything it’s usually where the best places are for food. xD
18. You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
19. Beach holiday or travel/explore holiday?
I don’t see why I wouldn’t be able to do a bit of both to be perfectly honest!
20. To travel is to…
GO ON AN ADVENTURE! 😀
So that’s my answers from the tag! I tag everyone who reads this to give it a go.
Make sure to leave your links in the comments down below so I can read your answers.
Until next time all, have a great weekend, and an amazing Easter!