I haven’t written a wish list Wednesday for quite a while now, or at least I don’t recall… Actually it’s only been over a month. Jeez am I getting that old I forget so quickly? 😛 So I thought why not do one now! I seem to have grown a new love of pin badges lately and I actually don’t know why. I used to love them growing up and would collect them as and when I could, but sadly that little hobby died although I do still own all the pin badges I collected back in the day.
So thanks to beauty bloggers Instagram pages I have now formed a new hobby, pin badge collecting. They’re mostly all geeky ones too and especially Pokemon themed. So why not make a wish list post about what pin badges I want to have in my new collection and shape my new hobby!
- PinPalzUK – Sailor Mew Pin -£5.00 (link)
- SpaceCadetCollective – “Blottertung” Lickitung Pin – £9.94 (link) and “Kantodex” V Pin -$23.00 (link)
- ReallyBigDill – Togepi Surprise Pin – £8.90 (link)
- CosmeticMermaidPins – Free to Good Trainer Pokemon Pin – £11.45 (link)
- AgainstMarj – Cubone Pin – £8.29 (link)
- SourAttitudeClub – 8bit Eevee Pin – £8.70 (link), 8bit Surfing Glitterchu Pin – £8.70 (link) and 8bit Ditto Pin – £8.70 (link)
I know I usually write about each item, on wish list posts but I really don’t feel the need to on this one. All of the pins are Pokemon related bar one which is Adventure Time. My favourite pin badge out of the bunch is the Kantodex pin by SpaceCadetCollective. It opens up and is glittery, what isn’t to love? I’d stick it on my bag or on one of my jackets.
Do you like pin badges? If so which ones do you own or are lusting after? Make sure to let me know in the comments!
Until next time take care all and I hope you had a lovely weekend.