I love a good tag post. I find it helps readers get to know the writer of a blog a lot better than most posts will. I recently found this one on Tarnya’s blog sweetallure and I thought it would be nice to give it a go myself! I’m currently lying in bed on my day off, working on my blog, and relaxing. I have YouTube on to keep me company, my Red Raspberry Yankee Candle burning, and a hot cup of Ribena. So I’m prepared!
The tagged person must share a total of 20 things; 10 things they love, and 10 things they hate.
They must nominate 10 bloggers to complete the tag.
10 Things that I Love:
- Bubble baths. No matter what time of the year or whatever time of day I love bubble baths. They’re warm and comforting, and great if you want to relax and pamper yourself. I mostly use Lush bath bombs and bubble bars in my baths but sometimes I like to change it up and use The Body Shop products, and sometimes just supermarket and drugstore brands. I’ve always loved baths, ever since I was a little girl. I once spent two hours in the bath just playing and being in a world of my own. I don’t do that anymore, but that just goes to show how much I’ve loved them from a young age.
- Food. I love food. Seriously if I love anything more it is definitely eating. Bacon, melted cheese, pizza, chicken, ham sandwiches, Marmite on toast, maple and bacon sausages, Yorkshire pudding, Japanese food, oh you name it and I’ll probably love it. As I’ve already said I especially love Japanese food and I love Yo! Sushi for it’s buffet style Japanese cuisine. Katsu curry is my favourite, followed by chicken ramen.
- Beatrix Potter. If there has always been one thing I have loved since I was a young age, it has been Beatrix Potter and all the wonderful stories she has written. My favourite is probably The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse, due to the whole town versus country theme. Of course, my favourite is the country and I can totally relate to Timmy Willie. I recently visited The World of Beatrix Potter in the Lake District and it was amazing! I would love to go again, and I’m sure I will if me and my boyfriend are that way in the future
- Duvet days. Seriously who doesn’t love them? I just love staying in bed all snuggled up with something to watch on my iPad, or a game to play. Can’t beat it
- Gaming. I’m a nerd, so I love playing games, whether they be console, hand held, or even online games. I’ll play them! I’ve recently 100% completed South Park: The Stick of Truth and I’m currently lusting after Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
- Anything salted caramel flavoured. I love salted caramel, I know a lot of people do but I loved it before the hype! I know a lot of people who also hate salted caramel due to the thought of it tasting salty, but I really love that. One of my friends bought me some salted caramel chocolates from Thornton’s and they were amazing! I would love some more. I recently picked up a salted caramel hot chocolate powder from Whittard and it is delicious
- Pole dancing. My fitness is pole dancing. I used to do it years ago for about a year but had to give up for personal reasons. But since June I have started again and I’m so pleased that I have! I feel fitter for doing it, and it’s just fun to get out of the house and go and have fun doing that for an hour with some of the girls in class. I hope in the near future that I can start going twice a week, and buy my own pole to practice on at home.
- Photography. Although I am far from being professional, I love taking pictures especially of animals and nature. I’ve owned my Nikon digital SLR for three years now and it is my pride and joy. I love going to animal parks, and fun places so I can take plenty of pictures.
- Foxes. My close friends and family know how much I love foxes and I have a small collection of fox related items in my room now. My mom recently bought me some fox vanilla room air fresheners from Avon, and they are incredibly cute! She’s already seen an umbrella, a draft excluder, and a huge foot slipper that she’s craving to buy for me. I love my mom too! 😛
- Nendoroid figures. Gorgeous and kawaii Japanese figures by Good Smile Company and ones me and my boyfriend collect like crazy, and have done so since Christmas 2014. I bought him his first one for Christmas, which was Mikasa from Attack on Titan, and he bought me my first one for my birthday at the start of the year, which was one of the characters from Penguindrum. Including that one I have two, but my boyfriend has a whopping eight figures and his collection is STILL growing!
10 Things that I Hate:
- Rude people. If there is one thing I cannot stand it’s people who are rude for no reason. Hey, if I’ve been rude to you then fair play. But if I’m just being nice and casual, then you have no reason to be that way with me. Due to my experience in customer service, I hate seeing fellow customers be rude to the staff when out and about. I just want to tell them to stop.
- Animal abuse. I don’t think I need to explain why. I just hate seeing it on TV shows, and reading about it. People who abuse animals are appalling and disgraceful human beings.
- Crap coffee. I love coffee, so when I buy a coffee whilst out and I’m excited to drink it for it to taste awful I feel really sad. Once someone made me a coffee and the coffee machine clearly wasn’t set right, so the coffee was too coarse. I mentioned it to the member of staff and they sorted it for me. The coffee they made me as a replacement was beautiful! I hate coffee like Mellowbirds though. That’s not coffee, that’s just wrong.
- Bad drivers. Urgh. Just URGH! I like to think I’m a really good driver, so when someone is a bad driver near me I hate it so much. Little things like not signalling annoys me, and speeding unnecessarily too. It always happens when there isn’t a Police car around.
- Fake duplicate items from China. As a Nendoroid figure collector, me and my boyfriend have been victims to buying fake figures. Well, once. Since then we’ve been really careful and researched as much as possible before buying. There were loads of fakes flying around Hyper Japan and it annoyed us. There are also loads of fakes around eBay, but if you know how to shop for the figures, then you can avoid getting fakes. But I just hate it. People charge hundreds for fakes and a lot get away with it.
- Food. I love food, yes, but I also hate food. I have a lot of food phobias, and due to some of my allergies I’m also allergic to a lot of fruit. It sucks when it comes to bananas as I love the smell, and I used to love the taste but I can’t eat them due to my allergy. My mouth swells and feels like it’s on fire, which sucks. So I have to avoid banana unless it’s artificial. With my phobias I can’t eat some foods due to texture, or sometimes even smell and look. It’s horrible and it can restrain me from eating a lot, but I hope over the years I can get better, especially when I have my own children.
- Selfish people. I’ve dealt with my fair share of selfish people over the years, and only recently got away from them, which I’m happy about. Selfish in the sense you do favours for them, and never get any back. Selfish that you have to do what they want to do, and forget whatever you want to do. Selfish that you’ll help them in dark times, but they won’t help you. I just HATE selfish people and they can all go away!
- People who walk their dogs without a lead. There is nothing worse than this. I’ve heard of dogs, cats, and other animals being attacked for no reason by dogs that don’t have a lead on. One of my friends cats recently had to be put to sleep after being badly injured of an attack from a dog that wasn’t on a lead. The only time dogs should be let off a lead is when in a dog friendly park. I’ll never ever do this with my own dogs, it’s just not worth the risk.
- Bullies. If there is one thing I hate in this world, it’s a bully. I was bullied terribly throughout school, college, and even at times in university. I don’t know if I just have that face and personality, but I was bullied and over stupid things. It sucked, it depressed me, and I skipped school because of it. Now I’m older if I see anyone going through what I went through and I feel the time is right, I open my mouth. No one did for me, so I will for others.
- Fake glasses. As someone who needs to wear glasses I still get annoyed when people wear those cheap, fake glasses from Claire’s to look “hipster” and “cool”. No. It really isn’t cool having to wear glasses. It’s expensive, it sucks needing to wear glasses because you can’t see without them, and it also sucked being bullied for being a “four eyes” at school when it wasn’t even your fault!
ALL OF MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS!
I would love to see what 10 things you love and hate!
So that’s the love/hate tag! Did you like finding out what I love and hate? If so what did you like finding out about? Do you agree with them, and what do you love and hate? Make sure to let me know in the comments, or over on Twitter @maybeecoffee.
Until next time all, take care and I hope everyone’s weeks are going well so far!