Hello all, I have another tag post today, but one with an award attached. Woohoo! I was tagged by the wonderful Sarah from Raiin Monkey to take part in the infinity dreams award tag, which is awesome! I love taking part in tag posts, especially when I’m nominated to take part.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you for the Infinity Dreams Awards.
- State 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that you were asked by the blogger who tagged you.
- Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you tag to answer.
- Tag other bloggers. 🙂
11 Facts About Me
- I recently bought my first home with my boyfriend Dane.
- I love anything Japanese, especially the food!
- 20 years on ad I still love Pokemon as much as I did back when the games were first released.
- Foxes are my favourite animal.
- Dogs are my second favourite.
- Otters are my third favourite. This was a recent discovery for me!
- The only make up I wear is lipstick. I don’t feel the need to wear anything else.
- I’m part French and Irish.
- I’ve been driving for 6 years this year… Gosh that makes me feel old!
- I’m allergic to bananas.
- I’m at “master”level for creative writing.
Here are my answers to the questions I was asked:
1. What’s your favourite insect?
Insects make me CRINGE! I had to think long and hard about this answer, and whilst butterflies are pretty to look at, my favourite has to be bumblebees. They’re just so fat, and fluffy, and cute! Not to mention they’re yellow and black. Two awesome colours. 😛
2. Which do you prefer- white, milk or dark chocolate?
Definitely dark chocolate! I find that white is way too sweet for me! Milk is okay, but if I buy myself chocolate, it’s always dark.
3. What is your favourite topic to blog about or type/style of post to write?
I love to just let out my geeky side and write about anything related to Pokemon, anime, manga, and Deadpool. I also love to review lip products too, considering that is pretty much the only make up I wear. I like to think my blog is unique, due to the fact I don’t wear a full face of make up, and I’m a huge nerd. 😛
4. List one thing you’re looking forward to this summer.
I’m really looking forward to being able to spend the summer in my new garden, and the house of course. I want to have friends over so I can make them yummy cocktails, and listen to some awesome tunes! I honestly cannot wait. OH and let’s not forget a BBQ. 😉
5. What’s the best toy you’ve ever got insider a kinder egg?
This was YEARS ago and I only remember what toy it was because (check out saddo over here!) I still own it. It was a giraffe that you had to put together. It was like made out of a thin plastic with some harder plastic parts on it to stand it up etc. I’ll keep it because it’s one of those kind of things that look nice on a desk. It is awesome. ^_^
6. Tell us about something embarrassing or super adorable that you did when you were a child?
God all of my childhood was an embarrassment! 😛 I can’t ever think of anything I did adorable as a kid to be honest. I’m one of these people where I don’t really think much of anything I do. You know? My aunt told me when I was a toddler I would be watching TV whilst eating a packet of Skips (mmm Skips…) and I would go up to the TV and put a Skip up against the persons/characters mouth on it as if to share, but then eat the Skip anyway. That is pretty damn cute to be fair… 😛
7. What’s your favourite lipstick shade?
I have way too many to have a favourite to be honest. I think I’m more I’m fond of ones with memories behind them… If that makes sense? Like ones you wear for special occasions, etc. I think when I have a really hard think about it though, Rebel by MAC Cosmetics is my favourite. My gran would always comment on it, and I’m pretty sure I wore it for her funeral. I wore it on mine and Dane’s first date, as well as our anniversaries together so far. If you want to check out my review for it, it’s here.
8. Last movie/TV show that made you cry?
Hands down Forrest Gump! The day I got back from London me and Dane watched it, and I can’t even count how many times I cried. Well I guess I could list off all the times I did… I cried when he first meets Jenny, I cried when Bubba dies, I cried to the clip above (and yes I cried when I had to find it to put on here… FUCK SAKE!!!), I cried when Lutenient Dang gets called a cripple, I cried when Forrest’s mom died, I cried when Jenny comes back, I cried when Jenny leaves, I cried when Forrest meets up with Jenny again, I cried when they get married, and OF COURSE I cried when Jenny dies and he’s talking to her grave. So that’s the grand total of 10 times! Holy shit! I don’t think I’ve cried so much during a film. 😛
9. Name something on your wishlist right now & tell us why you want it.
I currently (and it was released today too!) really want to get LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens for my PS4. I love the Lego games, and I also love the movie so hey, why not pick up the game as well? I don’t know when I’ll get it… But I can see me being naughty and picking it up really soon. 😛 I guess it’ll be nice to play in the evenings with Dane, especially when we move into the house.
10. What’s your dream job?
My blog is my dream job to be perfectly honest. I love writing on here, it really does make me happy! The people I have met so far from doing it as well just makes me feel so connected and like I’m part of a little family. Something I’ve found I’ve never had anywhere before. I’d also love to be a creative writing teacher at universities. Oh I’ll just have to dream for now. 😛
It’s actually the beaut who tagged me for this post, Sarah. 🙂 She is an awesome young lady, who writes about everything I love! She’s a geek, is honest, and lovely to chat to. Every post she writes I end up reading, and she’s fast turned into my favourite. 🙂
My Questions For You To Answer!
- What is your favourite genre of book to read?
- Pretend it’s Man Crush Monday! Whose your number 1 choice right now?
- You’re starving and have unlimited funds, what do you eat?
- Favourite item of clothing?
- Favourite lipstick?
- What are you most excited about this summer?
- Biggest goal you aim to succeed in this year?
- Your house is on fire! Excluding family, friends, pets, etc, what would be the first item you would grab to take out the house with you?
- Tell me 5 things in your bag right now?
- Would you ever do a Bridget Jones and start a diary?
- What is your favourite Lush product, and why? Not including limited edition products. OR if you don’t like Lush, tell me why.