As regular readers will know, I LOVE Pokemon! I have done since I discovered the show aged 6 and then the game aged 9. I’ve just been hooked since then and really do love playing both the games still to this day, as well as collecting Pokemon items from the Pokemon Centre in Japan.
I wasn’t at all surprised when I read that Sarah over at Raiin Monkey had taken part in this tag, as I know she loves Pokemon just as much as I do! 😀 She mentioned at the end of the post how she’s happy for anyone to take part in this tag, so whilst I’m poorly in bed I’m giving it a go myself! 😀
I really hope you enjoy my answers to this tag post, I know I’m excited to give it a go.
1. Favourite Pokemon? Definitely Mew, Dragonite and all the Eeveelutions! 😀 I love Cubone and Ampharos too.
2. Least favourite Pokemon? I can’t say as I have a least favourite Pokemon in all fairness… If anything maybe some of the latest generation Pokemon as they’re just lame and weird made up stuff to get the numbers up.
3. Favourite starter Pokemon? Cyndaquil! I love that Pokemon so much.
4. Favourite Eeveelution? Ooo this is a tough one to be honest you!
5. Favourite legendary Pokemon? Definitely Mew as well as all the dog legendary Pokemon from the second generation, Raikou, Entei and Suicune.
6. Most terrifying Pokemon? Mmm this is a tough one as I don’t find any really terrify me as such… If anything MissingNo used to creep me out growing up! I remember catching one in Pokemon Red and it glitched my game, nearly to the point of me losing everything! That’s the most terrified a Pokemon has ever gotten me. 😛
7. Most adorable Pokemon? Aww this is a tough one as there’s so many! 😛 The baby Pokemon evolutions are definitely adorable and I loved them all in generation 2! Of course Mew and the Eeveelutions are up there with the cute Pokemon. One of my favourites has to be Cubone though. 🙂
8. Most amusing Pokemon? Misty’s Psyduck. 😛
9. Favourite Pokemon type? Dragon and fairy.
10. Least favourite Pokemon type? I’d definitely say bug. It’s so shite it’s a joke. 😛
11. Favourite new Pokemon from X and Y? Fennekin and Sylveon! 😀
12. Favourite Pokemon attack or move? Dragon rage is a pretty good one, alongside some of the moves Eevee can learn from it’s Eeveelutions in the new Pokemon: Let’s Go Eevee.
13. Favourite trainer type? Trainer type?! Erm… I don’t know really… I guess the ones that carry cute Pokemon is always good and of course the easy trainers. 😛
14. Your gym leader speciality? I don’t fully get this question… If you mean if I was a gym leader I think my speciality would be fire Pokemon as I seem to sway towards them quite a lot. 😛 In my team I’d have Fennekin, Cyndaquil, Vulpix, Flareon, Arcanine and Rapidash.
15. Favourite region? Kanto and Johto. I love them both too much to pick just the one.
16. Favourite location? Definitely a toss up between Lavender Town from Kanto and Mt Moon from Johto when you get to watch Clefairy and Clefable dance on a Monday.
17. Most relatable Pokemon? I legit went to Buzzfeed and did a quiz because I honestly couldn’t come up with an answer for this! I got Mewtwo and it said, “You’re a rare one, that’s for sure. At times you may let your anger get the best of you, but we all know that you’re a sensitive and thoughtful spirit at heart. This world needs you, but just doesn’t know it yet.” Good enough. 😛
18. Favourite gym leader? Definitely Blue Oak/Gary Oak. I can’t really pick a favourite gym leader as I can’t say that I have one, but I love Gary’s character. He definitely needed to become a gym leader in the future.
19. Favourite elite 4 member/champion? I rather like Lance from gen 1 as he comes back for Silver and Gold to help you out for a “mission”.
20. Favourite Professor? Professor Oak for sure, the original professor! 😀
21. Favourite Pokemon bad guy? Team Rocket is always a good choice, but I really liked N too from the Black and White games.
22. Favourite rival? I’d say Gary Oak but I actually rather liked the rival from Silver, Gold and Crystal. He’s called Silver and from memory he’s actually Giovanni’s son!
23. A friend-relatable Pokemon? Oh God knows! Erm… Probably Snorlax. I love sleeping and if someone wakes me I get very angry. 😛
24. Most useful Pokemon? Every single Eeveelution to be honest with you. 😛 If you needed heat – Flareon. If you needed water – Vaporeon. If you needed electricity – Jolteon. You get the point. 😛
25. Favourite animal Pokemon? Definitely fox/dog.
26. Favourite coloured Pokemon? Purple and white and pink.
27. Favourite game? I’d have to say Pokemon Silver. As much as I loved the original three, Silver has a soft spot in my heart. It’s the Pokemon game I’ve played the most and almost came close to finishing. The reason I didn’t was due to my game becoming corrupted. 😦 I cried for days after it happened.
28. What did you nickname your rival? It was usually my cousin as we used to compete against one another when we played Pokemon. She always did better than I did though. 😛
29. Favourite Pokemon tune or song? There’s loads from Pokemon Silver, Gold and Crystal that I love such as “Violet City” and “Azalea Town”.
30. Most nostalgic element? I think when the Gold and Silver remakes came out and it meant I could replay the games again and gain myself some memories back to when I was a teenager. I spent hours on end, to all hours playing the original Silver game. I think I need to now go away and play Pokemon Silver as I’m just getting too many memories. 😛
Aww I really loved taking part in this Pokemon tag and if it wasn’t for Sarah giving it a go, I don’t know how long it would have taken me to find out about it! Make sure to go and read Sarah’s post to see what her answers were.
I tag everyone who reads this post and loves Pokemon to give the tag a go yourself! 😀
Do you love Pokemon just as much as I do? Let me know in the comments down below.
Until next time, take care all and I hope you’re ready for the weekend, I know I am! 😛
9 thoughts on “The Pokemon Tag”
Pingback: The Pokemon Tag - Quirkie by Nature
I’m so glad that you did the tag too! It was fun to read all of your answers :3 Love all of your Pokemon themed photos!! ❤ Looking at Pokemon stuff always makes me feel so happy!
I love that we both have Mew and the Eeveelutions as our favourites! I love Flaaffy so I can't not love Ampharos too! I feel the same about the newer pokemon, they are so random and unimaginative, I don't think much of them, which is a shame really! Game glitches like those are definitely terrifying! :') I know that I'm going to be imitating Psyduck's sounds for the remainder of the day now XD Your gym team sounds awesome! – Sarah x
Aww I loved doing that tag post! 😀 Same with your photos as well. I love seeing what geeky Pokemon merch everyone has. 😛
Haha I know right?! 😀 Yeah they’re just so dull. Sometimes they bring out a really cute new Pokemon but I dunno, it feels too forced these days and it sucks for the kids of today. I want them to remake Gold and Silver soon for the Switch like they did with Pokemon Yellow. 😀
HAHAHA PSY Y Y! xD
I’m so glad both you and Sarah did this tag! Mine will be going up tomorrow. I loved reading your answers and it’s got me nostalgic for the original series of Pokemon and the games.
Aww I can’t wait to read your answers sweet! 😀
Pingback: The Pokemon Tag - Chimmyville
This is such a fun tag, I’ll have to try it 😀 I loved reading your answers! I liked your Pokemon choices for if you were a gym leader. Also love all the photos you have included of your badges and plushes, super cute! And omg mind blown that Silver is Giovanni’s son! 😮 I’d be devastated too if my Pokemon game became corrupted, I feel your pain! Your answers are making me want to go and play Pokemon Silver now too :p xx
Aww I’m glad you liked reading it! 😀 You going to do it yourself? I’d love to read your answers! 😀 I really need to continue playing Silver on 2DS! I downloaded the one Nintendo released on it a few years back. xD
You are a rare one that’s for sure. 😘